Gallagher and Henry entered new territory when it unveiled Kingston Hills. After initially making its mark in Chicago neighborhoods and collar suburbs in Cook and DuPage Counties, Gallagher and Henry ventured into Will County for the first time with Kingston Hills, a massive 410-acre site in southwest suburban Homer Township.
Today, Kingston Hills continues leading the charge in Homer Glen. With average lot sizes of 75-by-150 feet, Kingston Hills exemplifies Homer Glen’s village motto – “Community and Nature … in Harmony” – by providing its residents a slice of suburban privacy alongside the amenities and conveniences of modern life.
- Prices for new single-family homes in Kingston Hills start at $441,800.
- Find Kingston Hills: The Kingston Hills community is located immediately east of Bell Road on 151st Street.
- Sister Communities: Kingston Hills is one of two Gallagher and Henry communities in Homer Glen. Its sibling community, Goodings Grove, sits approximately one mile north.
- Way Back When: Gallagher and Henry first opened sales of Kingston Hills in 1993 with a first phase consisting of 105 homes and capacity for some 800 homes. Early buyers could select from 17 different floor plans with base prices starting at $165,590.
- A Mature Community Today: Given Kingston Hills longstanding roots in Homer Glen, the community is fully developed with streetlights and parkway trees as well as the Kingston Hills Park and a community biking trail.
- A Homeowner’s Perspective: “Living in Kingston Hills, we’ve gotten the best of both worlds: a peaceful feeling in a quiet community and a vibrant neighborhood with friendly neighbors and access to everything we need,” Joan K. says.
- Lifestyle Series Launching Pad: In 2010, Gallagher and Henry tabbed Kingston Hills as the host site of its first Lifestyle Series home plan, the Amberwood ranch. Developed from extensive market research from prospective homebuyers as well as its current homeowners, Lifestyle Series plans include the most sought-after amenities, including open-concept floor plans, three-car garages, brick construction, and substantial storage solutions. Five additional plans have joined the Amberwood in Gallagher and Henry’s Lifestyle Series portfolio, including a second ranch plan called the Fremont.
- Fast fact: According to geologists, the rolling hills so prevalent around Kingston Hills owe their presence to the Wisconsin glacier that stalled some 10,000 years ago in this particular patch of northern Illinois.
- Super Schools: Kingston Hills families have access to accomplished public schools. Both Homer Community Consolidated School District 33C, which serves some 3,800 preK-8 students, and the 3,800-student Lockport Township High School District 205 outpace state averages in English Language Arts, Math, and Science proficiency scores.
- Happy in Homer Glen: In its most recent National Citizen Survey, more than 90 percent of Homer Glen residents rated the village as a “good” or “excellent” place to live and raise a family. Residents also gave the village stellar marks for safety, ease of travel, K-12 education, and the natural environment. Nine out of 10 residents, meanwhile, reported they would recommend living in Homer Glen to others.
Interested in learning more about Kingston Hills? The sales office is open Thursday-Sunday from 9am-5pm. To schedule a visit or to request additional information, please contact the Kingston Hills sales office at (708) 301-1999.