Gallagher and Henry is a family owned residential builder and general contractor that has been building in the Chicagoland area since 1954. ‘We build the best homes in the best communities’ and are currently looking to expand our sales team. The New Home Sales Consultant will collaborate with our Sales Managers in facilitating the purchase experience, throughout various phases of the process.
If you are a talented individual who has excellent communication skills, are self-motivated, has basic computer skills and proficiency with the internet, possesses strong presentational and interpersonal skills and are willing to work weekends, Gallagher and Henry is looking for you to join our accomplished sales team. Previous new home sales experience is definitely a plus!
- Greet and engage clients to identify their needs and preferences
- Tour and demonstrate model homes
- Learn and be proficient with Model, Community and general company information
- Provide information about the builder, community, construction, and other key items
- Provide brochures, maps, mortgage information, price sheets and any other materials that may be needed for the sales process
- Establish relationships, in order to determine the client’s needs and preferences, in accordance with the company’s philosophy
- Assist with all administrative responsibilities, including, but not limited to: Answering phones, scheduling appointments, pre-qualifying customers, preparing purchase and sale contracts, filling, handling home site reservations, coordinating maintenance of sales center and opening/closing the sales center and model homes.
- Contribute to a realistic, positive home building experience for the home buyer
- Participate in community management – drive or walk through your community to maintain signage, flags and general maintenance of the area.
- Participate in excellent and open communication; by acting as a liaison between the buyer, sales and construction.
This full-time position is a gateway for the right individual to grow within the organization. You will work directly with experienced New Home Sales Managers. If this sounds like an opportunity that you have been looking for, please email your resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org